Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Confusion strikes

When it comes to pass that you say to me:
'don't worry, everything is gonna be allright'
That is when I think you care.
But at the same time it could be a way of saying you don't
that you're just saying such sweet things to make me shut up.

Which one is true? Which one is false?
Is it so hard for you to just say it out loud?
Is it so hard for me to not think negatively about everything you say?

It's like the old song, running through my head, over and over again.
Calling out for you, but you're not there.
Running towards you when you're running away.
It feels like I'm abandened by you and everyone who was once here.
I'm confused, strugling with my mind and my feelings.
One says one thing, the other says another.
Can you just tell me which one I should choose?
Can you please tell me which answer is true?

Confusion strikes me again and I lay myself down to rest
I am tired of strugling and tired of all the thoughts
that are running through my mind.

Which way to go? Can you tell me?

No comments: